Friday, November 22, 2013

I like the ones Holly pinned better, the ones covered in lace, etc. But I think it would look cool combined with this idea of hanging them. Maybe above the cake table?

fingerprint wedding bands
fingerprint wedding bands
Click here to download
it's an event/wedding program, and it's a necessary fan for an outdoor event. GREAT idea!! Easy to do with just a brad at the bottom!
it's an event/wedding program, and it's a necessary fan for an outdoor event.  GREAT idea!!   Easy to do with just a brad at the bottom!
Click here to download
I like the ones Holly pinned better, the ones covered in lace, etc. But I think it would look cool combined with this idea of hanging them. Maybe above the cake table?
I like the ones Holly pinned better, the ones covered in lace, etc.  But I think it would look cool combined with this idea of hanging them.  Maybe above the cake table?
Click here to download
Gotta love moments like this :) Tall Men ?
Gotta love moments like this :) Tall Men ?
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment