Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.

Personalized Wedding Sign Wood Custom Wedding Decor
Personalized Wedding Sign Wood Custom Wedding Decor
Click here to download
wedding photos wedding photo
wedding photos wedding photo
Click here to download
Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.
Once again no mason jars, but I like the sign and if I do arrange table settings since it will be late and there is dinner then this would be cool. I love the thought of place cards but I've never actually been to a wedding with them.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment