Sunday, November 17, 2013

these are some of the best wedding vows I've ever heard of: his pledge to her: "i will kill the spiders. i will share my fries with you when you’ve finished all yours and are still hungry. i won’t ever pop my collar. i will never be rude to your tummy- when i hear it growl and gurgle, i promise to bend down and reply respectfully. i will eat the mushrooms when we order the supreme pizza. i will kiss the papercuts. and the door-slammed finger. and the counter-bumped hip. i’ll try my hardest no...

Navy Sequin Wedding Ideas
Navy Sequin Wedding Ideas
Click here to download
$33 for 50 custom Jack Daniels minis. perfect groomsmen gift
$33 for 50 custom Jack Daniels minis. perfect groomsmen gift
Click here to download
Harry Potter wands & wedding bands!
Harry Potter wands & wedding bands!
Click here to download
Framed seperately on wall. This but with wedding dress and tux. Super cute idea!
Framed seperately on wall. This but with wedding dress and tux. Super cute idea!
Click here to download
these are some of the best wedding vows I've ever heard of: his pledge to her: "i will kill the spiders. i will share my fries with you when you’ve finished all yours and are still hungry. i won’t ever pop my collar. i will never be rude to your tummy- when i hear it growl and gurgle, i promise to bend down and reply respectfully. i will eat the mushrooms when we order the supreme pizza. i will kiss the papercuts. and the door-slammed finger. and the counter-bumped hip. i’ll try my hardest no...
these are some of the best wedding vows I've ever heard of: his pledge to her: "i will kill the spiders. i will share my fries with you when you’ve finished all yours and are still hungry. i won’t ever pop my collar. i will never be rude to your tummy- when i hear it growl and gurgle, i promise to bend down and reply respectfully. i will eat the mushrooms when we order the supreme pizza. i will kiss the papercuts. and the door-slammed finger. and the counter-bumped hip. i’ll try my hardest no...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment