Wednesday, November 20, 2013

This would be a great landscape for the bride that wants a winter wonderland theme. I worry about the branches being in the way of some guests being able to see. I would have them shorter and put the lamp posts at the very beginning of the aisle when the bride first comes out.

This would be a great landscape for the bride that wants a winter wonderland theme. I worry about the branches being in the way of some guests being able to see. I would have them shorter and put the lamp posts at the very beginning of the aisle when the bride first comes out.
This would be a great landscape for the bride that wants a winter wonderland theme. I worry about the branches being in the way of some guests being able to see. I would have them shorter and put the lamp posts at the very beginning of the aisle when the bride first comes out.
Click here to download
love this sign!
love this sign!
Click here to download
vineyard venue - wine themed wedding ideas
vineyard venue - wine themed wedding ideas
Click here to download
so pretty. Love the different bands!
so pretty. Love the different bands!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment