Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tiffany Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands BEAUTIFUL! Someday I will buy the engagement ring for myself. :) No stupid boy required!

Rustic Wedding Signs Romantic Outdoor Weddings by TRUECONNECTION, $60.00
Rustic Wedding Signs Romantic Outdoor Weddings by TRUECONNECTION, $60.00
Click here to download
Could do this(maybe a bit smaller) with daisy underneath. If the ship does not allow more votives we could use the battery ones
Could do this(maybe a bit smaller) with daisy  underneath.  If the ship does not allow more votives we could use the battery ones
Click here to download
Tiffany Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands BEAUTIFUL! Someday I will buy the engagement ring for myself. :) No stupid boy required!
Tiffany Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands BEAUTIFUL! Someday I will buy the engagement ring for myself. :) No stupid boy required!
Click here to download
Love this as part of a wedding guest book - everyone's thumbprints.
Love this as part of a wedding guest book - everyone's thumbprints.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment